HANGAR 51 ACCELERATOR
Through our leading global traveltech accelerator, start-ups and scale-ups work with our airlines to help us solve some of our biggest challenges.
Over 10 weeks, you’ll have access to real world operational environments, work with industry experts and receive support from a senior sponsor.
Our 2021 programme will launch soon so register your interest and we’ll let you know when applications open.REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
After the accelerator, many start-ups continue to work with us on further trials or to implement their solutions and benefit from a fast-tracked procurement process.
We've now accelerated 59 start-ups from around the world and you can find out more about them here.
WHY HANGAR 51?
- Fast-tracked proof of concept: pilot your solution within our airlines’ operational environments, from kick off to delivery in just 10 weeks
- Unparalleled access: to senior management and industry experts, and the chance to gain a deep insight into aviation operations
- Vital product feedback: to help you develop your proposition to add the most value to airline customers
- Commercial opportunity: to pitch for a fast-tracked contract if the pilot is successful and introductions to airlines across our Group
- Expanded network: connect with other traveltech founders in your cohort and benefit from valuable introductions to our industry partners such as airports and other airlines
WHO IS IT FOR?
We want to help start-ups take their business to the next level through our accelerator. To make sure you get the most out of the programme, we do have certain requirements we expect our participants to meet:
- Be able to commit to co-working with our team over the 10
- Have a proof of concept as a minimum, so that we can deploy
and test it during the accelerator
- Be open to receiving investment from IAG. Find out more
We recognise the challenges that particular groups of founders face when it comes to getting investment and growth opportunities for their start-ups so we’re actively seeking and encouraging applications from start-ups with diverse founding teams.
We review applications on a rolling basis so encourage you to apply early.
We'll let you know by the end of August if you've been selected to pitch.
This is your chance to present your company to IAG’s senior leaders and the teams you could be co-working with on the accelerator. It will be virtual and you'll have 5 minutes to tell us more about your start-up and show the panel why they should select you for the accelerator.
Our 10-week, intensive collaboration begins! We will set out key objectives for the accelerator and you'll receive mentorship from a senior sponsor and support from experts across the business to help you towards these goals.
The accelerator wraps up with Demo Day, where you get to showcase and celebrate everything you've achieved and present your proposal for future engagement with IAG.